Brown Inspection Group Services Menu
DFW Texas Residential Inspection Services
Home Inspection Services
At Brown Inspection Group (BIG), we’ve designed a streamlined home inspection menu for Dallas-Fort Worth Metro buyers, sellers, and homeowners. You won’t find any complicated options in our menu. Instead, you’ll be able to easily choose the right inspection to fit your needs.
To make sure each customer gets the highest-quality, most accurate inspection report possible, we utilize several of the industry’s most helpful tools such as:
- Moisture Meter – Having moisture in the home can lead to serious consequences. After all, moisture can cause enough damage on its own, and it also provides a hot spot for mold growth. With our moisture meter, we’ll be able to detect any problem areas in the home.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector – The risk of carbon monoxide poisoning is far too serious for us to consider a home inspection finished before utilizing this detector. Find out before you complete the home purchase if there’s a potentially harmful amount of carbon monoxide inside the house.
- Gas Leak Detector – To further protect you and your financial investment, we use a gas leak detector to look for any tiny gas leaks coming from gas-powered appliances.
Buyer’s Home Inspection
No one should purchase a home in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro without getting a thorough Buyer’s Home Inspection service. In fact, this one-time service could save you many years of unhappiness. We’ll carefully inspect the home and provide a report within 24 hours that documents the property’s pros and cons. The many areas we inspect include:
- Grading and Drainage
- Roof Covering Materials & Roof Structures
- Walls (Interior and Exterior)
- Ceilings and Floors
- Doors (Interior and Exterior)
- Stairways (Interior and Exterior)
- Fireplaces and Chimneys
- Porches, Balconies, Decks, and Carports
- Electrical Service Entrance and Panels
- Branch Circuits, Connected Devices, and Fixtures
- Heating and Cooling Equipment
- Duct Systems and Chases
- Plumbing Supply, Distribution Systems, and Fixtures
- Drains, Waste, and Vents
- Water Heating Equipment
- Food Waste Disposers
- Range Hood, Ranges, Cooktops, and Ovens
- Microwave Ovens
- Mechanical Exhaust Vents and Bathroom Heaters
- Garage Door Operator
- Dryer Exhaust System
- Landscape Irrigation
- Swimming Pool Structure, Equipment, and Electrical
Do you know the exact condition of your home? Even if you answered yes, the odds are high that there are tiny issues you haven’t discovered yet. This makes it very wise to get a Pre-Listing/Seller’s Inspection service before you list your home. After all, once you understand the home’s true condition, you’ll be better equipped to perform repairs and disclose any unrepaired problems. This will improve buyer confidence, thereby making it easier to close the deal.
Home Maintenance Inspection
At BIG, we don’t simply walk away after your home inspection is done. Instead, we’ll be here when it’s time to get your regularly scheduled Home Maintenance Inspections. By signing up for this inspection service, you can ensure that everything in your home is still in tip-top shape. You’ll also get an early heads-up about systems that are poised to fail, so that you can take steps before the price gets out of hand.
Buying a home without getting a Re-Inspection before you close on the deal would be like a teacher scoring a retest without even looking at it. The reality is that things can change between the initial inspection day and closing day. Additionally, you’ll want to verify that everything agreed upon from your home repair addendum has been fully corrected. Otherwise, you could end up financially responsible for unexpected repair costs as soon as you finish buying the house.
Inground Swimming Pool Inspections
Whether you’re buying a new house, selling a house, or simply have a swimming pool that hasn’t been inspected in a while, it’s always a good idea to get a thorough pool inspection. BIG is the ideal inspection company to perform this service because our home inspector has more than 20 years of pool industry experience. During each Inground Swimming Pool Inspection, we’ll carefully check the swimming pool’s structure, equipment, and electrical hookups.